Leadership and Community Service-Learning is hosting an open house *Friday,
September 28th from 3:00-5:00pm*  to introduce students (specifically
freshman and sophomores)  to leadership and service-learning opportunities
at the University of Maryland. We are located in *0110 Stamp Student
Union*(adjacent to Capital One Bank). We would love to have you  stop
by to learn
more about our programs, *grab some food and drinks, and free give-away
prizes!!*
 *
*
Our department aims to promote positive social change through
transformative learning experiences for students through community
engagement. We offer a wide variety of leadership workshops, classes, local
volunteer and service-learning opportunities, alternative breaks, and
mentorship opportunities to University of Maryland students. Our programs
include:

   - Co-Curricular Leadership
   - Curricular Leadership
   - America Reads*America Counts
   - Immersion Programs
   - Local Community-Service Learning

*More information can be found at: LCSL OPEN
HOUSE!<http://new.evite.com/?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=email&utm_content=text&utm_campaign=host_conf#view_invite:eid=0236AAQZXGL24EP6MEPCAKPEWD24A4>
 *