The AIChE CAST Division elections committee is pleased to announce the results of the election of Officers for 2013.

Please join them in congratulating our new Second Vice-Chair and two new Directors.

*         The 2013 Second Vice-Chair is Ray Adomaitis.

*         The 2013-2015 CAST Directors are John Richards and Carl Laird.

*         The 2013-2015 CAST Secretary/Treasurer continues to be me.

Mayuresh Kothare will become Chair and Marianthi Ierapetritou will become First Vice-Chair.

Please give your thanks to our outgoing Chair, Richard D. Braatz, and our outgoing Directors, Raymond Adomaitis and Thomas Badgwell.

Karl Schnelle
AIChE CAST Division Secretary
www.castdiv.org<http://www.castdiv.org>
www.aiche.org<http://www.aiche.org>