The AIChE CAST Division elections committee is pleased to announce the results of the election of Officers for 2013.

Please join them in congratulating our new Second Vice-Chair and two new Directors.

·         The 2013 Second Vice-Chair is Ray Adomaitis.

·         The 2013-2015 CAST Directors are John Richards and Carl Laird.

·         The 2013-2015 CAST Secretary/Treasurer continues to be me.

Mayuresh Kothare will become Chair and Marianthi Ierapetritou will become First Vice-Chair.

Please give your thanks to our outgoing Chair, Richard D. Braatz, and our outgoing Directors, Raymond Adomaitis and Thomas Badgwell.

Karl Schnelle

AIChE CAST Division Secretary

www.castdiv.org

www.aiche.org