Dear members of the CAST10 listserv,

I would like to make the CAST10 community aware of multiple tenure track / tenured faculty openings
related to sustainable energy generation and conversion available in the Fulton Schools of Engineering
at Arizona State. Of particular note to CAST10 is the position focused on reaction and process
engineering, with stated interest in candidates with expertise in process synthesis, design, and
optimization for renewable energy production.  Instructions on how to apply, as well as information
regarding additional openings in catalysis and separations can be found in the attached flyer.

I would further encourage interested applicants who will be participating in the AIChE Annual Meeting
next week in Pittsburgh to consider attending the ASU reception, which will be held in Room 305 of
the Pittsburgh Convention Center from 7 - 9 pm on Monday, October 29.  I am unable to attend the
AIChE meeting this year but Professor Jerry Lin, chair of the faculty search committee, as well as other
search committee members will be present and available to answer questions regarding these
positions.

Sincerely,

Daniel E. Rivera, Ph.D.
Professor and Program Director, Control Systems Engineering Laboratory
Chair, IEEE-CSS Technical Committee on System Identification and Adaptive Control
School for Engineering of Matter, Transport, and Energy
Mail Stop 876106
Arizona State University
Tempe, Arizona 85287-6106

Phone: (480) 965-9476