Halliburton is seeking several Control Systems Researchers to work in our
Dallas office.

The position requires a strong background in control theory, optimization,
or dynamic modeling.  Ideally, the candidate will be able to model the
system behavior, develop a control strategy in simulation, write the
necessary code for implementation, and field trial the solution.  Having
skills in model predictive control, extremum seeking control, non-linear
optimization, robust control, adaptive control, and system identification
will be beneficial.  We are seeking people with a desire to challenge
themselves in crafting unique solutions while constantly expanding their
abilities.

Interested candidates should send their resumes to
[log in to unmask] for review.