Come to the 2nd GBM of the semester for UMD CIRCLE K INTERNATIONAL!

What is Circle K International? CKI is the the premier collegiate and
university community service, leadership development, and fellowship
organization in the world.

Want to learn even more about CKI? Looking for a way to get some FREEBIES?
 Lucky for you that we will be having CKI101 which is a opportunity for you
to learn more
 about what CKI is about while getting a chance to win prizes!

 Come out to our meetings so you can learn more about how you can:

-Do community service!
-Help others!
-Make a difference!
-Make new friends!
-Become a leader!
-HAVE FUN!

New members are always welcome and we look forward to seeing you TODAY in
ARM0116 at 6:30!
LIVE TO SERVE. LOVE TO SERVE.