Currently recruiting Maryland citizens for an exciting public engagement
project:

“Too Many Patients, Too Few Resources.”

A forum is coming soon to your area, and we want to hear from YOU about
allocating scarce medical resources during disasters.

WHEN: Saturday, March 9, 2013 – 9 AM to 2 PM

WHERE: University of Maryland, College Park (Exact location to follow)

Participation is voluntary and all responses will be confidential.

If selected to participate, you will receive a *$50 gift card* for
attending.

 You may apply to participate at:
http://www.bioethicsinstitute.org/disaster#meetings<https://mail.upmc.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=8QpY_0sHzUeD3hW7i8lvukvtlReb3c8I7YWodr283Ngk5Hb7QBx4y40XdV-5QNkmS9BFg6GdwHs.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.bioethicsinstitute.org%2fdisaster%23meetings>

*Note the study team reserves the right to select some, but not all, of the
registrants to participate.*

If you have questions about this community meeting and research
study, please contact the study coordinator, Chrissie Juliano, at
202-965-6218.  If you do not have access to the internet and want to
register, please contact Ms. Penny Pearce at 410-502-6122.