The College is looking for Peer Mentors! Our goal is to help students set and
attain academic, career, personal and social goals by offering a peer
perspective. We help students create their four-year plans, discuss course
content, and offer assistance with scheduling and registration.

Applications, requirements and responsibilities can be found at
http://chembio.umd.edu/peermentors or in 1300 Symons Hall.

Application deadline has been extended to Friday, March 1, 2013 by 4:30pm.
Questions?
Stacy Woycheck, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Director of Undergraduate Programs

Alicia Thomas, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Academic Advisor

Sami Gottilieb, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Chair for Recruitment