*Fields of Green Internship Fai*r

Are you a college or grad school student looking for an internship or job
in the environmental sector?  Have you recently graduated and need to get
your foot in the door to kick start you environmental career?

If so, the fourth annual Fields of Green Internship Fair is for you! * Please
join us on Saturday, February 9, 2013 from 10:00am-2:00pm at the Bethesda
Green office located at 4825 Cordell Avenue (second floor above the Capital
One Bank, suite 200), Bethesda, MD*.  This event is easily accessed via
metro train (Bethesda Station), bus, bicycle or driving.  This year we will
host over two dozen environmental employers from the DC metro area.  Come
to the fair prepared to impress as employers will be interviewing promising
candidates on-the-spot.

*Here is a sneak peak of some of the employers who will be hiring at the
Fields of Green Internship Fair*

  Living Classrooms - Capital Regional Office

  Department of Environmental Protection

  Student Conservation Association

  Rock Creek Conservancy

  Chesapeake Bay Trust

  And many, many more!
*We hope to see you on February 9th!*  If you have any questions regarding
the internship fair, please contact Sharon D'Emidio at

Sumitra Shrestha
Operations Coordinator
Bethesda Green
4825 Cordell Avenue, Suite 200