Maryland Masti and Gujarati Samaj DC proudly present Masti Garba 2013 at
the University of Maryland College Park!! We welcome you to join us for a
night of music, culture, and DANCE!

Garba is a form of dance that originated in Gujarat, India. Itís a fun and
lively style of dance! So whether youíve ever participated in a Garba, or
never at all, bring all your friends and experience something new!

Live music will be provided by Arpan Group with Band Baaja Entertainment
throughout the night!!

WHEN: Friday, September 20, 2013. Doors Open At 8:00pm

WHERE: Reckord Armory Building, UMD College Park

TICKETS

-Pre-Sale: $7
**Pre-sale tickets NOW available! Purchase them
here: https://www.wepay.com/events/mastigarba

-Student Admission at the door: $8

-Non-Student Admission: $10

If you have any questions please contact Ankur Patel at
[log in to unmask] or Chandni Patel at [log in to unmask] or
find us on facebook Maryland Masti Garba 2013!

Thank you to our wonderful sponsors UMD EntouRAAS and UMD ISA!!