Mark Darby (CMiD Solutions), Doug Nicholson (Apex Optimisation), Richard Hughes (SABIC UK), and Judson Wooters (CP Chem) will share advanced process control and optimization insights on Prospects and Challenges for Olefins Production given several U.S. ethane crackers planned to come online by 2017. The webinar session will be held tomorrow Thursday October 3 at 10 AM CDT.
Prospects and Challenges for Olefins Production - Webinar
Webinar URL: http://byu.webex.com
Additional information: http://apmonitor.com/wiki/index.php/Main/ApplicationWebinars
There is no pre-registration to participate but the session is limited to 25 participants. If you cannot join the session, it will be available later on the Modeling and Optimization Symposium YouTube channel in the list of recorded sessions.
Department of Chemical Engineering
Brigham Young University
If you have trouble joining the WebEx, please follow these more detailed instructions:
1. Go to https://byu.webex.com/byu/j.php?J=623469947&PW=NM2E0MjAwNmEy
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. Enter the meeting password: apm2013
4. Click "Join".
5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
6. There are options to connect to the audio either through the computer or through a teleconference number.