Hey Terps!

This Friday we, the Complementary and Alternative Medicine Club, are
hosting a free Health Fair from 5-8 PM featuring various alternative
healthcare practitioners from the Maryland area. These practitioners will
have information and activities to share with all who attend. We will be
offering a free Indian dinner and then have guest speakers present on
traditional healing methods in the Colony Ballroom in STAMP.

For more information visit the facebook event page:
https://www.facebook.com/events/238168713010224/?ref_dashboard_filter=calendar

Namaste,

-CAM Terps

--

*Complementary and Alternative Medicine Club at University of Maryland
(CAM-UMD) *