All,

We have an exciting opportunity for an optimization modeling engineer at Dow. Here is the link for it:

http://www.dow.com/careers/jobfinder/jobdetail.aspx?id=1308374

The job provides a good opportunity to use technical knowledge and expertise for creating value in different businesses. Please feel free to consider this opportunity, or forward it to other people who may be suitable for it.

Please apply online using the provided link, if you are interested in this opportunity. Also, feel free to contact me if you are interested in this opportunity.

Regards,

Rahul

Rahul Bindlish
Online Process Optimization Leader - PDMO
Engineering Solutions
Freeport, TX 77541, USA
Tel: 979-238-5278
Fax: 979-238-0597
Email: [log in to unmask]

P. S.: I posted it again to the list because the link was missing earlier