(Please Excuse the Cross-Posting)
LAC Group seeks a Content Management Specialist to act as administrator for our client’s
content management system (CMS) and as the main point of contact for website administration tasks. This position provides second-level support for CMS, web publishing, and general support issues. This is a 9-month contract for a full-time, 40 hour per week
position, on-site at our client’s site, located in Charlottesville, Virginia.
· Maintain CMS environment (includes set-up and support of user access controls, running scheduled CMS reports, supporting web publishing workflows, and implementing information architecture requests) ;
· Perform website administration tasks (includes link checks, archiving requests, content expiration);
· Support CMS framework and content authors;
· Manage image libraries within CMS, including image editing and optimization.
Experience & Qualifications:
· Bachelor's degree with 2 years related experience in content management, information systems, or other related fields; or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
· Experience using CMS in a professional environment, with a preference for SharePoint 2010 and WordPress;
· Strong problem-solving and analytical skills with a capacity to leverage technical and functional knowledge;
· Very high level of organizational, time management and detail orientation skills;
· Must be a strong team player with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage workload;
· Flexibility in competently juggling competing priorities and changing expectations;
· Willingness to ask questions rather than just follow directions is required;
· Effective written and verbal communication skills, with demonstrated strength in customer service interactions;
· Excellent interpersonal skills including a professional and diplomatic demeanor;
· Proficient using standard office software such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook.
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values diversity in the workforce.
LAC Group is a premier provider of recruiting and consultancy services for information professionals at U.S. and global organizations including Fortune 100 companies, law firms, pharmaceutical companies, large academic institutions, National Libraries and prominent government agencies.