Reminder:

Nominations for the CAST Division Awards are now being accepted. The due date for nominations packages is next week, April 15.
Please go to http://www.castdiv.org/CallforNominations.htm  for instructions on how to submit a nomination.  Details regarding the awards are also on our website.
*         Computing in Chemical Engineering
*         Computing Practice Award
*         W. David Smith, Jr. Graduate Publication Award
*         CAST Outstanding Young Researcher Award
*         David Himmelblau Award for Innovations in Computer-Based Chemical Engineering Education
If you intend to nominate someone, please let me know before the 15th and we will try to extend the deadline for you.

Regards,
Karl Schnelle

Dow AgroSciences LLC   [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
9330 Zionsville Rd.    PHONE: 317-337-3140
Indianapolis, IN 46268 USA