Subject: Colleges Against Cancer GBM: 10/1 at 8PM

Interested in being a part of the fight against cancer as well as getting
more involved in an on-campus organization?

Colleges Against Cancer (CAC) is a nationwide collaboration of college
students, faculty, and staff dedicated to eliminating cancer.

CAC will be having their first general body meeting Wednesday 10/1 at 8 PM,
right outside the McKeldin Library.

Help promote the American Cancer Society’s mission and advocacy and be a
direct contributor to the community event held annually on campus, Relay For
Life!

Like our Facebook page so that we can keep you updated!

https://www.facebook.com/RelayUMD

Contact Person: Andy Park
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]

Peace Love Relay

Event Date: October 1, 2014
Event Location: Entrance of McKeldin Library
Website URL: http://www.facebook.com/RelayUMD