Thank you to everyone who showed up to our information session tonight! We
are now officially opening up our online application available at this link:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5ZWQQL8

Applications will be due by *Monday, October 27th *at* 11:59 PM*.
Interviews will be scheduled for the week of November 3rd or November 10th,
and we will make our final decisions a week or two after the interview
process.

As a reminder, we are looking for applicants who can commit to at least *2
semesters* and can dedicate 5-10 hours a week (mandatory 3 hour shift every
week at Children's National Medical Center).

Please email us if you have any questions or concerns!
We look forward to receiving your applications!

Best,
--
Yooni Choi & Rahul Grover
University of Maryland College Park