Dear Colleagues,

This year, CAST is doing away with its traditional poster sessions.  In
their place, we offer the newly introduced interactive sessions that
combine poster and oral presentations.  In addition to a poster
presentation, our interactive sessions include a 5-minute `rapid fire'
oral presentation for each presenter.  The oral presentations will take
place Monday evening in four separate booths, where papers will be
presented in parallel according to the schedule provided at
http://www.aiche.org/sites/default/files/docs/conferences/event/monday.pdf.
I am hoping that this new format will offer more opportunities for
interaction between presenters and attendees, thereby enhancing the
overall quality of CAST sessions.

Best wishes, Nick Sahinidis
CAST Programming Chair