Internship Opportunity in Process Data Analysis

Genentech, Inc. is seeking graduate students pursuing M.S./Ph.D. degree in the area of Chemical/Biochemical Engineering or Statistical/Mathematical Sciences, especially with expertise in data analysis.  The preferred start date is summer 2015, and the internship period is 10-12 weeks.  The work location is Genentech headquarter campus in South San Francisco, CA.

During this research focused internship, the student will gain exposure to the challenges associated with manufacturing/large-scale cell culture process. The student will collaborate with other SMEs to develop and deploy multivariate models for analyzing process and raw material data. Appropriate blend of technical development and business managing will be assigned to the student during this internship. In addition to a strong technical background in data analysis, solid research capabilities and good communication skills are preferred.

For this particular position, please contact Zheng Li at [log in to unmask] for more information. This search is open until 31th January 2015. There are other internship opportunities available in Genentech, and interested candidates can apply them through Genentech Career Website.

Who We Are

At the Roche Group, about 80,000 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. A member of the Roche Group, Genentech has been at the forefront of the biotechnology industry for more than 30 years, using human genetic information to develop novel medicines for serious and life-threatening diseases. The headquarters for Roche pharmaceutical operations in the United States, Genentech has multiple therapies on the market for cancer and other serious illnesses. Please take this opportunity to learn about Genentech, where we believe that our employees are our most important asset and are dedicated to remaining a great place to work.

Genentech is an equal opportunity employer & prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, disability, marital & veteran status.