Please join us (AMSA) this upcoming *Tuesday, February 3rd* for our first
general body meeting of the spring semester.  Instead of having a speaker,
we will hold a second round of multiple mini interviews (MMIs).  For those
of you who missed it last semester, MMIs mimic the interview portion of the
medical school application process.  It’s a fun activity that will give you
a sense of what medical schools will ask you in the relatively near
future.  Not only is this a great opportunity to learn more about other
AMSA members, but it will also be a great opportunity to learn more about
yourself.  We will also discuss organizational updates.

**PLEASE NOTE** Unlike last semester, the meeting will be held in the *Benjamin
Banneker room (room 2212)* in Stamp, but it will still start promptly at *7:00
pm*.  Come out to get to know your fellow officers and members better as
well as to get a glimpse into the application process that may seem oh so
far away!  Until Tuesday, take care!