Dear colleagues,

We are seeking a Postdoctoral Research Associate to work in the Imperial College London Department of Computing. The opening is in optimisation under uncertainty; target applications are planning and scheduling for the process industry.

I would sincerely appreciate if you would forward this announcement to prospective candidates; the advert can be accessed here:

https://www4.ad.ic.ac.uk/OA_HTML/OA.jsp?page=/oracle/apps/irc/candidateSelfService/webui/VisVacDispPG&akRegionApplicationId=821&transactionid=1426091588&retainAM=Y&addBreadCrumb=S&p_svid=47383&p_spid=1743221&oapc=7&oas=zGTaKNKpcsNceWHCASCu9w

Quick Info:

Closing Date: 15 November 2015
Duration: 2 years with possible extension to 3
Salary Range: £33,860 to £42,830
Further Queries: Dr Ruth Misener [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

I’ll be at AIChE in November; if you’re interested in the post if would be a great time to talk more about it.

------
Ruth Misener

Tel: +44 (0) 20759 48315

http://wp.doc.ic.ac.uk/rmisener/