Dear CAST10 Members,

I am happy to announce the publication of the book “Chemical Process
Retrofitting and Revamping: Techniques and Applications” edited by my
colleague, Prof. G. P. Rangaiah at the National University of Singapore.
Contributors to this volume published by Wiley (2016) include leading
academics and industrial practitioners from USA, France, Australia, India,
Korea and Singapore. Applications include retrofitting and revamping of
separation processes, centrifugal extractors, reactors, heat exchange
networks, water recycle networks, divided wall columns and batch plants.
The balance between theory and applications is sure to motivate the novice
as well as the advanced learner.

The material is covered in 3 parts spread over 432 pages with
illustrations, work exercises, and computer simulations. Part One of this
book discusses the general aspects of retrofitting; Part Two covers
computational techniques for solving process retrofit problems; and Part
Three addresses retrofit applications from diverse process industries.

More details are available at

http://www.amazon.com/Chemical-Process-Retrofitting-Revamping-
Applications/dp/1119016339 (click on “Look Inside”).

Thank you for your attention.

Regards

Laksh

National University of Singapore