Dear Friends:

We are sending you a copy of the 2nd announcement of the International
Conference on Sustainable Chemical Product and Process Engineering
(SCPPE), which is to be held in Nanjing, China on May 31-June 3 this
year.  Please note that the deadline for abstract submission (online) is
April 1.  You are all encouraged to submit abstracts and attend the
conference.

We are expecting a travel grant from the National Science Foundation,
which will be used to support a limited number of U.S. academic
attendees to travel to China, with a priority to students, postdoctoral
researchers and junior faculty members.  If you are considering partial
support from the NSF and/or have any questions about the conference,
please let Yinlun Huang know as soon as possible.

Looking forward to your contributions to the conference and meeting you
in Nanjing, China in late May.  We are expecting a very successful
conference there.

Best regards,

Yinlun Huang, Professor, Wayne State University; Co-Chair of the SCPPE
Ignacio Grossmann, Professor, Carnegie Mellon University; Chair of the
International Advisory Committee of the SCPPE