Hi all,

Apologies for cross-postings! Please consider participating in a study
we're running - details below.

Thanks,

Marshini

----

Hi everyone!

We at NetCHI <http://netchi.umd.edu/>lab of the University of Maryland's
iSchool would like to invite you to participate in our research study. We
are exploring* how people understand drones *and how drones affect life as
they become more more widespread.

Please consider signing up if you are:

-

Are at least 18 years old
-

Are a current UMD student (any status)
-

Have never owned a drone

-

Do not have any motor impairments (for this round of the study)

To do so, *please first fill out a survey* (click here
<http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/2642940/Drones>!!). The survey will only
take you approximately 10 to 15 minutes for us to know a little about you
and issues surrounding drones.

After you have taken the survey, we will contact you if you qualify for the
research study. If you do, you will be asked to come in for a 90 minutes
experimental session on campus. You will be compensated with a *$*30 Amazon
Gift Card for your participation in the session (not the survey).

If you have further questions or are interested in participating, please
contact Victoria Chang at *[log in to unmask] *You can read more about the
study here <http://netchi.umd.edu/drones-study1.html>.

Thanks!

-Victoria

--