Subject: Summer Internship - Web Development and IT Operations

Fraunhofer CESE in College Park is offering a University of Maryland student
an opportunity to gain valuable, real-world experience, while making a direct
contribution to the initiatives of our organization.

This paid internship is positioned for a highly motivated and multi-faceted
individual to develop tangible skills and assist us with improving our
organization.

Responsibilities:
• Design, development, and deployment of CESE’s public website
• Setup and maintenance of the IT infrastructure of the organization
    o Sharepoint management and data migration
    o Network attached storage management
• Implementation of DevOps processes and efforts
    o Systems deployment
    o Software setup and account management
    o Data and workflow management

Requirements:
• Computer Science/Engineering, Information Systems, or related major
• Website development with HTML, JavaScript, and CSS
• Operations and management of Windows and Linux environments
• U.S. Citizen

Preferences:
• Graphic design
• Scripting languages such as Bash, Python
• Setup and maintenance of Git/Subversion, JIRA, Jenkins, etc.
• Joomla, Drupal

Event Date: April 25, 2016
Event Start Time: 3:45 pm
Event Location: online