A friendly reminder that CAST Director's Student Presentation Award nomination deadline is approaching.  We'll be accepting nominations till end of business day (5 PM central time) on Monday May 16.

Regards,

Leo

From: Chiang, Leo (H)
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2016 9:56 AM
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Call for CAST Director's Student Presentation Award Finalist with Travel Support

Dear CAST Colleagues,

The CAST Division calls for nomination of student presentation award finalists with travel support for the 2016 AIChE annual meeting.   Nomination details can be found at the following link:

http://www.castdiv.org/StudentPresentationAward.htm

The deadline for the nominations is on May 16 (Monday).  Please submit your nominations to Leo Chiang, CAST Director, via this email ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

I look forward to receiving your nominations.

Best regards,

Leo

Leo Chiang, Ph.D.
Senior Technical Manager

Chemometrics and Manufacturing Analytics
Analytical Tech Center
The Dow Chemical Company
2301 Brazosport Blvd., B-1819
Freeport, TX 77541
phone: 979-238-5377
fax: 979-238-0336

http://www.dow.com/about/images/olympics/composite_logo.gif<http://www.dow.com/>

2015-2016 AIChE Spring Meeting Big Data Topical Chair

2016 AIChE Fall Meeting CAST 10E Chair

2014-2016 AIChE CAST Director