Subject: Fraunhofer USA, Inc., CESE in College Park is Hiring! Two full-time
positions available.

Fraunhofer USA, Inc., Center for Experimental Software Engineering (CESE) is
looking to fill two full-time positions. The full-time positions are for
software engineering researchers with a focus on cybersecurity and
model-based development and testing. If you are a U.S. Citizen or permanent
resident with a Ph.D. and 1+ year of experience, please visit the Jobs
section of our website for more details and apply!
http://www.fc-md.umd.edu/Jobs

Our office is located a few blocks down from the College Park metro station
in M Square Research Park with shuttle stops to campus.

Fraunhofer CESE is a not-for-profit applied research and technology-transfer
organization. As an affiliate of the University of Maryland, College Park,
CESE’s mission is to advance the state of software and systems engineering,
acquisition, and practice by applying state-of-the-art research results.

Event Date: May 4, 2016
Contact Person: Betty Chou
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]
Contact Phone Number: 240-487-2905