Subject: Rush Beta Psi Omega, Professional Biology Frat

All majors welcome who have a passion for the sciences including Biology,
Public Health, Psychology, Environmental Science, Chemistry and more!
Find our event page on https://www.facebook.com/events/145209599496023/

We aim to provide a supportive brotherhood in this co-ed fraternity for
students in the science fields professionally and academically. We always
have fun along the way and have made friendships to last a lifetime!

If you are interested in rushing, please fill out the form below so we can
get to know a little about you!
ter.ps/rushbpo

Find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram (@BetaPsiOmegaUMD) as well!

Upcoming Events
February 7 - Service Night - Armory 0103 6-8PM
February 8 - Game Night - Margaret Brent Room (In Stamp) 7:30-9PM

Contact Person: Nan Zhang
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]
Contact Phone Number: 9014155329