Subject: Job Posting: CYTOLOGY & FISH LABORATORY TECHNICIAN

P4 Diagnostix in Beltsville, MD is looking for full-time Cytology & FISH Lab
Technicians

Cytology & FISH Lab Technicians perform all manual technical procedures
relating to Cytology and Fluorescence in Situ Hybridization (FISH)
specimen/slide preparation, Cytology and FISH protocols and procedures, FISH
DNA probe hybridization, DAPI counter staining, cover slipping, and labeling
of patient slides.

P4 Diagnostix is a sub-specialized anatomic pathology laboratory located in
the Washington DC metro area. Our innovative testing menu and
state-of-the-art IT platforms allow us to provide our clients with a truly
unique value proposition

Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or higher, preferably in
Biology/Molecular/Genetics or Clinical Lab Sciences;  Laboratory experience
desired.

Contact:  [log in to unmask]

Desired Start Date:  Immediately upon hire

Duration:  Full-Time, Permanent

Approximate Hours Per Week: 40

Compensation Details:  $16/hr

Location:  Beltsville, MD

Desired Major(s):  Biology, Chemistry, Natural Sciences

Notes:  Position contingent upon drug screen and background check

*Job Position also posted on CAREERS4TERPS website

Event Location: P4 Diagnostix
Contact Person: Alex Nicolau
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]