Hi all,

Below is a link and a few short descriptions about job opportunities for
advanced process control positions at the Aspentech Houston, TX office.

Please feel free to contact Jessica Bravo at jessica.bravo AT aspentech.com
for more information.

Thanks,
 Rodrigo

https://careers-aspentech.icims.com/jobs/search?ss=1&searchKeyword=GDOT&searchLocation=12781-12827-Houston

Sr Consultant Engineer
<https://careers-aspentech.icims.com/jobs/9700/sr-consultant-engineer/job?in_iframe=1>
AspenTech is seeking a Sr Consultant within our Global Professional
Services organization based in Houston, Texas. Major responsibility is to
provide consulting services within the Advanced Process Control Engineering
services group focusing on process industry optimization and computer based
process modelling. This is a unique open position for an exceptional
Engineer to work on project implementation working closely with customers
using our suite of closed loop optimization technologies. The candidate
will execute most of the project work from project start to finish and
would require traveling to customer locations from time to time.

Principal Consultant Engineer
<https://careers-aspentech.icims.com/jobs/9699/principal-consultant-engineer/job?in_iframe=1>
AspenTech is seeking a Principal Consultant within our Global Professional
Services organization based in Houston, Texas. Major responsibility is to
provide consulting services within the Advanced Process Control Engineering
Services Group focusing on process industry optimization and computer based
process modelling. This is a unique position for an exceptional Engineer to
work on project implementation working closely with customers using our
suite of closed loop optimization technologies. The candidate will execute
most of the project work from project start to finish and would require
traveling to customer locations from time to time

Sr Principal Consultant Engineer
<https://careers-aspentech.icims.com/jobs/9698/sr-principal-consultant-engineer/job?in_iframe=1>
AspenTech is seeking a Sr Principal Consultant within our Global

--

Rodrigo Lopez-Negrete, PhD
Email: [log in to unmask]