Hi all,

Below is a link and a few short descriptions about job opportunities for advanced process control positions at the Aspentech Houston, TX office.

Please feel free to contact Jessica Bravo at jessica.bravo AT aspentech.com for more information.

Thanks,
 Rodrigo

https://careers-aspentech.icims.com/jobs/search?ss=1&searchKeyword=GDOT&searchLocation=12781-12827-Houston

Sr Consultant Engineer
AspenTech is seeking a Sr Consultant within our Global Professional Services organization based in Houston, Texas. Major responsibility is to provide consulting services within the Advanced Process Control Engineering services group focusing on process industry optimization and computer based process modelling. This is a unique open position for an exceptional Engineer to work on project implementation working closely with customers using our suite of closed loop optimization technologies. The candidate will execute most of the project work from project start to finish and would require traveling to customer locations from time to time.

Principal Consultant Engineer
AspenTech is seeking a Principal Consultant within our Global Professional Services organization based in Houston, Texas. Major responsibility is to provide consulting services within the Advanced Process Control Engineering Services Group focusing on process industry optimization and computer based process modelling. This is a unique position for an exceptional Engineer to work on project implementation working closely with customers using our suite of closed loop optimization technologies. The candidate will execute most of the project work from project start to finish and would require traveling to customer locations from time to time

AspenTech is seeking a Sr Principal Consultant within our Global Professional Services organization based in Houston, Texas. Major responsibility is to provide consulting services within the Advanced Process Control Engineering Services Group focusing on process industry optimization and computer based process modelling. This is a unique position for an exceptional Engineer to work on project implementation working closely with customers using our suite of closed loop optimization technologies. The candidate will execute most of the project work from project start to finish and would require traveling to customer locations from time to time.

--

Rodrigo Lopez-Negrete, PhD
Email: [log in to unmask]