Dear colleagues, We are glad to invite you to the 1st International Young Professionals Conference on Process Engineering (YCOPE) on March 18 - 20, 2019 at the Max Planck Institute (MPI), Magdeburg, Germany. The YCOPE 2019 is an initiative of graduate school PhD students, and its focus is discussing future aspects of Process Engineering among young professionals, researchers, students and innovators to search for synergies on theoretical, algorithmic, and even software-related fields. We aim to foster exchange between the industry and the academia, paving the way for innovation out of apparently unrelated areas. Confirmed guest speakers: Dr. Timothy Nöel, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands; Dr. Ruth Misener, Imperial College, UK; Dr. Samik Ghosh, The Systems Biology Institute, Japan; Dr.-Ing. Nico Zobel, Fraunhofer-Institute for Factory Operation and Automation, Magdeburg, Germany; Dr. Robin J. White, Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems (ISE), Freiburg, Germany. The event is organized jointly by the International Max Planck Research School for Advanced Methods in Process and Systems Engineering (IMPRS ProEng), Max Planck Institute for Dynamics of Complex Technical Systems, Otto von Guericke University, Magdeburg and Institute of Energy and Systems Process Engineering, TU Braunschweig. Best peer-reviewed works can be published in a special edition of the Journal Processes - Open Access Journal of Chemical and Biological Process Engineering We appreciate if you could help us share the call for abstracts within your scientific network. Best regards from Magdeburg, Renata Malkes YCOPE 2019 Organization Team Mail: [log in to unmask] YCOPE 2019: Follow us! Web: http://www.mpi-magdeburg.mpg.de/YCOPE2019 LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/imprs-pro-eng/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/2189103688012843/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/ycope2019