Thanks to those who submitted a proposal!

If you have not, please consider doing so!  This is a great opportunity to present in a low-stress, informal, friendly environment!

Best,
Steve

Dear IEP Students,

Please put Feb. 23rd on your calendar for the 17th Annual Washington Area Comparative and International Education Student Research Conference!

Please consider sending in a proposal to do a presentation. It doesn't have to be on the theme of the conference.  Even if you are a first year student, you are welcome to present a class paper or a research idea.   Don't leave it until after the break since proposals are due February 4

Conference information and the call for proposals is at:

Even if you don't present, make sure you come!  The conference is very informal and friendly. This is a great place for making contact with others in the region with similar interests!  It is a great way to network, hear about what your colleagues are doing, make new friends.  Everyone comes away from the day more energized.  If we can find the funds lunch will be provided and there is sometimes a happy hour following.

We really encourage you to come and to present!

Jing and Steve