---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: The Elliott School <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Feb 8, 2019 at 12:23 PM
Subject: You're Invited: A Conversation on Sustainable Development with UN Assistant Secretary General Satya S. Tripathi
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Register Today
The Elliott School of International Affairs and International Development Studies
present
AGENDA 2030: ACHIEVING SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT- ARE WE ON TRACK?
WITH
UNITED NATIONS ASSISTANT SECRETARY GENERAL
Monday, February 11th, 2019
4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Lindner Family Commons, Room 602
1957 E St. NW, Washington DC
REGISTER
Seating will be limited and on a first come first serve basis.
This event is on the record and open to the media.
The George Washington University
Manage your preferences | Opt out using TrueRemove
View this email online.

1957 E St., NW Suite 401
Washington DC, 20052, DC | 20052 US

[log in to unmask]" style="font-weight:normal;font-weight:normal;color:#9d9e9f;text-decoration:none" target="_blank"> This email was sent to [log in to unmask]
To continue receiving our emails, add us to your address book.