Subject: Application Developer Needed!

Rent Control Consultants, Inc, an expert in in developing rent control
software is looking for a part-time college intern. Are you a recent college
graduate from the University of Maryland College Park with a degree in
computer science?   Are you interested in applying your computer science
degree to practical business applications?

We are a Microsoft .net shop located in Gaithersburg Maryland and we develop
in MS Visual Studio 2017 & Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and greater.  We work on
interesting business applications and design intuitive/user friendly front
ends that connect to database servers.

Experience required?  None, just a degree in computer science from University
of MD!  Company founder is X U of MD Terp with BS in Computer Science and has
been helping graduates build their resumes with practical experience for over
20 years.

Job ID on Career4Terps:187725
Website:www.RentControlConsultants.com

Contact Person: Michael Maiden