Dear all,

Like the IFAC World Congress 2020 itself, also the pre-conference workshops will be held virtually. Workshops take place on Saturday, 11 July 2020. The list of proposed workshops is available under https://www.ifac2020.org/program/workshops.html.

Note that we have decoupled the participation in the workshops from the participation in the congress. Participation in the workshops is now also possible if you do not attend the congress itself. We also significantly reduced the fee for workshop attendance; it is now only 40€ for students and participants from developing countries and 70€ for standard participation. We hope that this enables many to participate and to gain new insights in these challenging times.

You register in a two-stage process: in the pre-registration, which runs from today until 7 June 2020, we want to evaluate the interest in the different workshops. Please express your interest and pre-register via https://www.rayseven.com/r7/runtime/vdi/ifac2020topics/registration.survey.php. For workshops with sufficient interest, the registration will start on 8 June 2020. Note that the pre-registration interest decided's which workshops will take place.

Thus, if you plan to attend a workshop, please pre-register via the web site to ensure that the workshop takes place. We are looking forward to seeing many of you virtually on 11 July.

Lars Grüne
Pre-conference workshop chair, IFAC World Congress 2020
in the name of the complete IFAC WC organization team