Abstract submission deadline: September 20th, 2020
It is our pleasure to welcome you to the 14th International Symposium on Process Systems Engineering (PSE 2021) at Kyoto on July 19-23, 2021. The purpose of the meeting is to bring together the community of researchers and practitioners in the area of process systems engineering. Particular emphasis is given to contribute smart and sustainable society through a discussion on research and industrial needs, challenges and opportunities in PSE field.
This PSE symposium is a triennial international conference series on process systems engineering. The conference was initiated in Kyoto, Japan in 1982. The conference is organized by the PSE Executive Committee with representation from the Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering, the European Federation of Chemical Engineering, and the Inter American Confederation of Chemical Engineering. The previous conferences were held in San Diego, California, USA (2018), Copenhagen, Denmark (2015), Singapore (2012), Salvador-Bahia, Brazil (2009), Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany (2006), Kunming, China (2003), Keystone, USA (2000), Trondheim, Norway (1997), Kyongju, Korea (1994), Montebello, Canada (1991), Sydney, Australia (1998), Cambridge, England (1985), and Kyoto, Japan (1982).
The symposium will include, but not limited to, the following topics and scopes:
· Process and Product Design/Synthesis
· Process Dynamics and Control
· Scheduling and Planning
· Supply Chain Management and Logistics
· Process Intensification
· Integration of Process Operations and Design/Synthesis
· Modeling, Analysis, and Simulation
· Optimization Methods and Computational Tools
· Process Monitoring and Safety
· Cyber-Physical Systems and Security / Smart Manufacturing and Plant of the Future
· Machine Learning and Big Data
· Energy, Food and Environmental Systems
· Pharma and Healthcare Systems
· Deadline for abstract submission: September 20, 2020
· Notification of abstract acceptance: October 19, 2020
· Deadline for full paper submission: December 18, 2020
· Notification of full paper acceptance: February 12, 2021
· Deadline for camera-ready submission: March 12, 2021
Accepted papers will be published in Computer Aided Chemical Engineering by Elsevier.
Please find the CFP from our webpage:
For more details, visit the symposium website:
Looking forward to seeing you in Kyoto.
The PSE 2021 Organizing Committee
Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, Japan