We are pleased to welcome Simon Rogers to present a CAST webinar: "Towards Autonomous Operations of Hydrocarbon Processing". Simon is the Vice President of Digital Solutions at Yokogawa. He is presenting from Japan so we'll have a later session on Oct 8th (Thursday) at 7 PM Eastern time. You can join the webinar from the link: https://byu.zoom.us/j/93813998662

Towards Autonomous Operations of Hydrocarbon Processing
Simon Rogers, Vice President of Digital Solutions at Yokogawa
Oct 8th, Thursday at 7 PM (Eastern)

Best regards,

John Hedengren | Associate Professor
Department of Chemical Engineering | Brigham Young University
330 Engineering Building | Provo, UT 84602 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
BYU PRISM Group: apm.byu.edu<https://apm.byu.edu/>