Dear colleagues:

We are building a list of PSE researchers/practitioners that self-identify as Black or Latinx/Hispanic.

The list also includes PSE researchers/practitioners that want to support these communities under the role of Allies.

Our goal is to have a database that we can use to organize events and to disseminate information that can help diversify our broader PSE community.

If you would like to be added to the list, please enter your information here:

https://forms.gle/VZzUvKVK1onRYEoD6

You can find the list of current members here (this is a non-editable document):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YRKdPS9Ezc0-gi8uZVzFtOsAmlsSzK9EwFZ-IvG4rfY/edit?usp=sharing

Please help us spread the word. We want to make sure that this effort is far-reaching!

Sincerely,

Victor Zavala, Martha Grover, and Tunde Ogunnaike