Dear Colleagues,

The data science team at Goodyear in Akron, OH has full-time and intern opportunities in the area of Data Science/Operations Research. If you know any current, former, or graduating students who may be interested in a Data Science position please pass along the job description below. Interested parties should send resumes to Brianna Christian ([log in to unmask]).

Best,

Brianna Christian

About the position:

Are you interested in an exciting opportunity to drive success with data? The Data Science & Analytics group at the Goodyear Innovation Center in Akron, Ohio does just that. The group’s project portfolio continues to grow and includes areas of business, tire manufacturing, operations, and technology. The people in our Data Science group come from a broad range of backgrounds including: Mathematics; Statistics; Cognitive Linguistics; Astrophysics; Biology; Computer Science; Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, and Industrial Engineering; and of course - Data Science. This diverse group works together to develop innovative tools and methods for simulating, modeling and analyzing complex processes throughout our company. If you like deriving insight from variability and complexity, then you will enjoy the challenge of working in this team.

Primary Responsibilities:

Required Qualifications:

**Candidates for the intern position should be at least one year into an advanced degree

Preferred Qualifications: