Two big items to share that Programming Chair Alexander Mitsos wanted to have passed along while it is night in Germany.
1. set up a zoom meeting for the time slot of your session. Please also allow for breakout room.
2. circulate the zoom meeting room to all session participants and insert in the spreadsheet above, so we can bypass the iposter system if it is down
3. invite presenters to use *exclusively* this zoom meeting during the assigned slot. They shall please link to this zoom meeting in their iposter.
4. Moderate this meeting. Please decide on the fly if it is better to discuss one talk after another or all together. If a discussion starts to be too detailled/technical please move it to a breakout room.
5. Use https://aiche.confex.com/aiche/2020/portal.cgi
to find the emails for all the authors (presenters + co-authors) via the AIChE confex portal. If you login to that and select the session you are chairing, you will see three options: 1) view session, 2) print abstracts, and 3) contact people. Choose the 'print abstracts' option and it will show the abstracts as well as the emails of all the authors.