Dear Colleagues:

I am pleased to let you know that the special issue of *Computers &
Chemical Engineering *on the *2019* *Foundations of Process Analytics and
Machine learning (FOPAM)* conference has just been published. The
conference was organized by Richard Braatz, Thomas Badgwell, and Philip
Westmoreland.

You can find my editorial introduction to the special issue here:
https://authors.elsevier.com/a/1c8hjMK3ktXg7    and the papers here:
https://www.sciencedirect.com/journal/computers-and-chemical-engineering/special-issue/106H17BHZ44

We hope you find the collection of papers to be useful and stimulating.

Best,
Venkat
Professor Venkat Venkatasubramanian
*Samuel Ruben-Peter G. Viele Professor of Engineering*
*Professor of Computer Science (Affiliate)*
*Professor of Industrial Engineering and Operations Research (Affiliate)*
*Co-Director, Center for the Management of Systemic Risk (CMSR)*

Complex Resilient Intelligent Systems Laboratory (CRIS lab)
Department of Chemical Engineering
Columbia University
819 Mudd, 500 West 120th Street
New York, NY 10027
U.S.A.

Tel: (212) 854 2487; Tel: (212) 854 4453 (Main Office); Fax: (212) 854-3054

Email: [log in to unmask]
Website: http://www.columbia.edu/~vv2213/
CMSR Website: http://risk.columbia.edu/