Subject: Avascent Summer Internship - Deadline March 1

At Avascent, our Summer Interns are part of the team. During the 10-week paid
internship program, you will:

-Participate in our comprehensive two-week training program that ensures
you’re ready to drive value from your first day on the project.
-Work as an integral member of our Project Teams, with real responsibility,
and get hands-on experience consulting for clients.
-Be eligible to receive a Return Offer to join the Avascent team full-time.

Contact Person: Michael Maiden
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]
Website URL:
https://jobs.lever.co/avascent/1e57663e-cb64-4476-94d5-5fd8945c7eeb?utm_source=hr_college_recruriting_spring21&utm_medium=umd&utm_campaign=apply