Dear Colleagues,

We have a post-doctoral position available to work in a project funded by ARPA-E with a team that includes researchers at Lehigh, MIT, Argonne (ANL) and Livermore (LLNL) national laboratories.

Further details are available in the following document:

https://bit.ly/3gIB77n <https://bit.ly/3gIB77n>

The project description is available at the university releases:

https://engineering.lehigh.edu/news/article/i-cpie-team-awarded-25m-arpa-e <https://engineering.lehigh.edu/news/article/i-cpie-team-awarded-25m-arpa-e>
https://lids.mit.edu/news-and-events/news/lids-pis-represent-mit-team-awarded-funding-us-department-energy’s-arpa-e <https://lids.mit.edu/news-and-events/news/lids-pis-represent-mit-team-awarded-funding-us-department-energy%E2%80%99s-arpa-e>

We would like to contract the candidate soon.
Please follow the instructions in the document to apply, and let me know any questions you may have.

Thanks, cordially,

Alberto

Alberto J. Lamadrid
Class of 1961 Associate Professor
Economics/Industrial and Systems Engineering
Lehigh University
+1 212.496.2492
http://www.lehigh.edu/~all512/ <http://www.lehigh.edu/~all512/>