You can still register for the next episode of Maryland Library Association’s MLA Conversations, with our very special guest, Cyndee Landrum from IMLS!

Friday, May 21, 2021 from 3:00 – 4:00 p.m. Eastern (Episode 50)

·       Join us for a conversation with Cyndee Landrum<https://www.imls.gov/about-us/leadership-staff/cyndee-landrum>, Deputy Director, Office of Library Services, Institute of Museum and Library Services. Cyndee was appointed to this position in June 2019<https://americanlibrariesmagazine.org/latest-links/landrum-named-imls-deputy-director-library-services/>. We will learn about her work at IMLS, including overseeing the agency's largest program, Grants to States, which is the primary source of federal funding for library services in the United States. Register for free at https://forms.gle/Dk9BzwEuvPRvDvHH6

Did you miss our conversation last Friday, May 14, with Elizabeth Hulett, Ashley Teagle, & John Venditta about Maryland’s regional libraries? Watch the recording at
https://marylandlibraries.zoom.us/rec/share/CZJW2G8MEI-RfrJQc4NyrcUqRMCRO-povmOBccSd8_YWBmKgdDRZ3VKleU-XB_h3.N4FM_lRDv_gknrMk

We will be taking a break off on May 28 for Memorial Day weekend, but will be back with new MLA Conversations on June 4 and 11.

Find archived recordings of past MLA Conversations at https://www.mdlib.org/content.asp?contentid=350. Make sure that you're subscribed to the Marylib email listserv https://www.mdlib.org/content.asp?contentid=153 to receive information each week on upcoming MLA Conversations!

-Joe
[MLA_Conversations_cropped]

Joseph Thompson | American Library Association, Committee on Legislation Chair

Director of Public Services
Carroll County Public Library | Administrative Offices
1100 Green Valley Road, New Windsor, MD 21776

443-293-3131 office
library.carr.org<https://library.carr.org/>

You received this email because you are subscribed to the iSchool Discussion List (ISCHOOLDISCUSSION) mailing list. If you would like to unsubscribe from this list, simply send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message signoff ISCHOOLDISCUSSION in the body.