The *Counseling Center* invites you to Mental Health Awareness Week
<https://counseling.umd.edu/events/mentalhealth/> October 4-8.
https://counseling.umd.edu/events/mentalhealth/
We have a full week of FUN and FREE programming to explore and improve
mental health. Join us as we break down health barriers, STAMP out stigma,
and take time for self-care.

With a variety of events, like *yoga on the mall, creating art to heal from
cultural injustice, depression screenings, plant-decorating, and more*--there
is something for everyone! And back by popular demand, the Counseling
Center and Resident Life bring you the *Terps Take Care Fair with *therapy
dogs*, inflatables, games, giveaways, free food, self-care activities and
more*!

For details about all of our events, visit go.umd.edu/MHAW21. We hope to
see you there!