The Counseling Center invites you to Mental Health Awareness Week October 4-8.
We have a full week of FUN and FREE programming to explore and improve mental health. Join us as we break down health barriers, STAMP out stigma, and take time for self-care.

With a variety of events, like yoga on the mall, creating art to heal from cultural injustice, depression screenings, plant-decorating, and more--there is something for everyone! And back by popular demand, the Counseling Center and Resident Life bring you the Terps Take Care Fair with *therapy dogs*, inflatables, games, giveaways, free food, self-care activities and more!

For details about all of our events, visit go.umd.edu/MHAW21. We hope to see you there!