Subject: Smiles From Miles Away Exec Board Applications Now Open!

Hi everyone,

We now have our executive board applications open until May 18th. This is a
great opportunity to become more involved in the club and have a great
leadership position. We just opened a new position, so please take a look if
you are interested. We would love to have everyone!

The form is called: ter.ps/sfmaapps

Contact Person: Aliyah S Patel
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]
Contact Phone Number: 3027527512