Hi CAST community,

We are hiring one Ph.D. and two Postdocs on Artificial Intelligence in Chemical Engineering for our Process Intelligence Research group at Delft University of Technology.

1 x 4-year PhD on Physics-Informed Machine Learning for Chemical Process Optimization

http://emea3.mrted.ly/3as4y

1 x 2-year Postdoc on Process Systems Engineering and Machine Learning

http://emea3.mrted.ly/3as4q

1x 2-year Postdoc on Digital Twins and Sensors

https://www.tudelft.nl/over-tu-delft/werken-bij-tu-delft/vacatures/details?jobId=10237&jobTitle=Postdoc%20Position%20in%20Artificial%20Intelligence%20and%20Sensor%20Development%20for%20Chemical%20Processes

Best,

Artur

Artur Schweidtmann

Assistant Professor

(He/Him/His)

TU Delft / Process Intelligence Research

Dept. of Chemical Engineering

Building 58, Room E2.260

Van der Maasweg 9, 2629 HZ, Delft

T +31 15 27 87 908

E [log in to unmask]

https://www.pi-research.org/

Sign up for our reserach group newletter at
https://listserv.tudelft.nl/mailman/listinfo/newsletter.pi-research