The *Maryland Summer Scholars Program (MSS)* provides opportunities for
University of Maryland, College Park (UMD) undergraduates to spend much of
the summer working closely with faculty mentors on ambitious research,
scholarly, or artistic projects. The MSS program provides awards of $3,000
to approximately 25-30 undergraduates each summer.

The deadline to apply for Summer 2023 grants is Monday, February 13, 2023.

To gain access to our ELMS resource site for Undergraduate Research
Opportunities, which includes recordings of our recent Summer Scholars
information session, click here to complete a brief questionnaire
<https://umdsurvey.umd.edu/jfe/form/SV_cRPlBtcfL9cQwdf>.

Lisa W. Carney, Ph.D. (*she, her, hers*)
Graduate Coordinator
Maryland Center for Undergraduate Research & National Scholarships Office

Schedule an appointment: https://calendly.com/lisawcarney